Keeping in line with my minimal style, I love Christmas presents that are naturally wrapped with neutral colors, and I know there are lots of different ways to do this, but right now, this is the wrapping method I’m loving most so I thought I’d share all the details on how I created these look because it’s SO easy!
See the bottom of this post for cute gift tag ideas. I drew each one by hand in about 5 seconds and it’s another fun way to DIY personalize gift tags. The trick is don’t overthink it and just go for it!
Gift tags (see bottom of post for my personalizations):
Labels (print any message you want for a personalized touch):
- Label maker: Amazon | Walmart | The Container Store
- Label refills: Amazon (black) | Amazon (multicolor)
Burlap (I like to use this under ribbon or twine as a statement base):
Ribbon (I prefer simply colors and will often reuse the ribbon to prevent waste):
Twine (my go-to favorite – even just simple natural twine on natural paper with a little green sprig and black is elegant and beautiful):
- Natural Twine Gift Wrap String: Amazon | Walmart | Walmart
- Striped twine: Amazon | Walmart (natural & black)
- Striped twine: Amazon | Walmart (red & white)