These no-bake Rocky Road bars are SO easy to make and if you love chocolate and peanut butter – you have to try this recipe! It’s just melted choc and PB with tasty nibblets that’s frozen overnight. That’s it!
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips + 1 small spoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- Handful of mini marshmallows
- Handful of roasted peanuts
- Handful of popcorn (or cereal of choice)
- Handful of shredded coconut
*Note that all “extras” that you mix in are totally up to you. I’ve listed what I put in my bars but you can literally put in anything you want!
- Melt chocolate chips & coconut oil in microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between each time, until fully melted
- Melt peanut butter in microwave until it’s kinda runny.
- Mix the melted chocolate and peanut butter, but reserve a few spoonfuls of the peanut butter to drizzle over at the end.
- Mix in all your nibblets until fully coated.
- Line a rectangular dish (any kind is fine, but I used a loaf pan) with parchment paper.
- Pour in your mixture and pat it down so that it’s mostly flat.
- Drizzle the remaining melted peanut butter over the top.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours (I just did mine overnight).
- When you’re ready to eat it, you can either slice it into bars or break it up into chunks.
- If you have any left over, I recommend storing it in the fridge so that it doesn’t melt.