This is my favorite cookie recipe and I’ll just jump straight into it:
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 handful roasted & salted peanuts (or any nut)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Combine dry + wet ingredients.
- Add in chocolate chips (and nuts) and mix until fully combined.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet. I use this cookie scoop (Amazon) for even cookies.
- Bake at 325 for 16 minutes.
For more of our recipes, click here.
To explore rooms in our house, click here.
For our daily posts, follow us on Instagram @ahousewebuilt.
Leave a Reply