Here’s a list of every single paint color, finish, and stain we’ve used in our whole house. You can also always find our paint colors listed on each individual room sources page and/or all of our tutorials, but here’s the recap:
- BM Simply White: all (yes, really all) white walls, ceilings, shiplap, trim, doors, custom cabinetry.
- BM Classic Gray: living room ceiling, guest bedroom accent wall, basement bathroom shiplap.
- BM Soot: pantry cabinets, powder bath & master bedroom shiplap, closet mirror & island.
- BM Black Panther: theater room dark shiplap/sofa pit/general basement black, slat wall background.
- BM Revere Pewter: barn doors in our basement, canvas art frame.
- SW Dorian Gray: home office window seat & chevron wall.
- SW Tricorn Black: all windows & dark exterior doors.
- Exterior Hardie siding: Arctic White (this is one of their standard colors).
- Ceilings/walls: flat.
- Bathrooms: eggshell.
- Trim/shiplap/interior doors/built-ins: satin.
- Cabinets: custom lacquer paint finish.
- Windows/exterior doors: custom finish, close to flat.
- All our drywalled walls/ceilings are smooth with no texture.
- Gray stain (one coat): Amazon (used on our dining table, console table, tree stand, master bedroom faux beam, and basement bathroom counter)
- Brown stain (one coat): Home Depot (used on our slat wall)
- Matte top coat: Amazon (used over all stains and also on our open shelving and wood counters)
- Stair & railing stain is a custom color.
- Fireplace mantel, hallway beams, & open shelving have no stain, coatings, or color treatment.