Here’s a list of every single paint color, finish, and stain we’ve used in our whole house. You can also always find our paint colors listed on each individual room sources page and/or all of our tutorials.
- BM Simply White: all (yes, really all) white walls, ceilings, shiplap, trim, doors, custom cabinetry.
- BM Classic Gray: living room ceiling, guest bedroom accent wall, basement bathroom shiplap.
- BM Soot: pantry cabinets, powder bath & primary bedroom shiplap, closet mirror & island.
- BM Black Panther: all dark basement paint, theater room, sofa pit, slat sideboard, slat wall.
- BM Revere Pewter: barn doors in our basement, canvas art frame.
- SW Dorian Gray: home office window seat & chevron wall.
- SW Tricorn Black: all windows & dark exterior doors.
- Exterior Hardie is Arctic White (one of their standard colors).
- Ceilings/walls: flat.
- Bathrooms: eggshell.
- Trim/shiplap/interior doors/built-ins: satin.
- Cabinets: custom lacquer paint finish, close to flat/matte (with the exception of our bedroom’s window seat cabinets which are flat wall paint and pantry cabinets which are satin).
- Windows/exterior doors: custom finish on fiberglass, close to flat.
- All our drywall is smooth with no texture.
- Gray stain: Amazon (used on our dining table, console table, tree stand, primary bedroom faux beam, and basement bathroom counter)
- Brown stain: Home Depot (used on our slat wall and slat sideboard)
- Matte top coat: Amazon (used over all stains and also on our open shelving and wood counters)
- Stair & railing stain is a custom color made to match the darker undertones in our flooring.
- No stain or color treatment on fireplace mantel, hallway beams, or open shelving.