We made our favorite chocolate chip banana bread today and I thought I’d share the recipe because even though it’s a pretty common recipe it took me a long time before I found one I loved enough to make over and over again and the best part is that if you mix the ingredients in the exact order that I share here, you can do all your mixing in ONE bowl with just a fork!!! Less cleanup, more win, much yum!
- Mash 3-4 ripe bananas with a fork in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add in 2 eggs (just blend ’em up with a fork in the middle of the bananas), 1/2 cup melted butter (or sunflower oil), 3/4 cup sugar, and a couple dashes of vanilla extract. Mix well
- Add in 1 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking soda and kinda mix them together with your fork right on top of the wet ingredients in the same bowl before fully mixing them into the whole mixture.
- Throw in a couple handfuls of chocolate chips and that’s it!
Bake in a greased 8×4 loaf pan at 350 for an hour (do the poke test around 55 mins to check).
Allow to cool for 20-30 mins and enjoy!!!
- Loaf pan: Amazon
- Log serving platter (similar): Amazon | Wayfair | Crate and Barrel
- Long matte black drawer pulls: Amazon
- Short matte black drawer pulls: Amazon
- Black knobs: CB2
- 3 white ceramic vases (set of 3): Amazon | Wayfair
- Round cutting board (similar, same size): Amazon
- White cotton wreath (similar, my exact one is no longer available): Amazon