Fall decor (similar options to what I used, but they’re quite close):
- Wheat wreath: I made ours (click here for tutorial), but here are some similar ones: Anthropologie | Target | Target | Target | Wayfair | Wayfair | Wayfair | Etsy | Etsy | Etsy | Etsy
- Wheat bundles/stems: West Elm | Amazon | Amazon | Etsy | Etsy | Etsy | Etsy | Etsy | Wayfair | Wayfair
- Faux pumpkins: Pottery Barn (multiple sizes/colors)
- Faux pumpkins (punched ceramic): Pottery Barn
- Faux pumpkins (gray glitter): Pottery Barn
- Faux stems like living room: Target
- Faux wild grass stems: Pottery Barn
- Faux ivory hops stems: Pottery Barn
- White pumpkins: Target (medium) | Target (large) | Crate & Barrel (small)
- Plaid fabric pumpkin: Target (medium) | Target (large) | Target (mini)
- Halloween wreath: Pottery Barn (even though I’m not focusing on Halloween decor this year, this is my favorite Halloween-themed wreath I’ve seen!)
- All the rest of our sources are listed on the home page.
Anna uyeda. says
I am obsessing over your framed built out wall where your mantel is on. I have a very high ceiling entry living room similar in night to yours. Would love some tips on how to build something like that on our wall that I could relay to my husband.
Ps. Your house is my go to for inspiration! Anytime I head over to target or tjmaxx and get fixated on all their cute “stuff” I always remind my self to keep it minimal. It has saved us money but also saved us from clutter! 😆
It was actually a part of our house design from the start (it wasn’t something we added later) so it’s like literally part of our walls that just has pretty stuff on the outside, but it’s all like ‘real’ walls if that makes sense.
And I’m glad to hear that – clutter free spaces makes me feel at peace!
I just stumbled on A House We Built while admiring your beautiful farmhouse fireplace mantel that came up on Pinterest. I have never seen a website quite like yours before and am amazed by the exhaustive detail that went into this. I am a fan!
Haha thank you! Welcome to our page/home 🙂